The information that I collect
So that I can send you the order, you must provide me with certain information that you have already authorized Etsy to provide me. This information includes your name, email address, postal address, and the details of the product you have requested.
Why do I need your information and how do I use it?
I rely on certain legal bases to collect, use and share your information, which includes:
- As necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to send your order, to resolve a dispute or to provide assistance to the client.
- When you have provided your consent, which you can revoke at any time, how to register on my mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in relation to a legal action, such as withholding information about your purchases if required by a tax law;
- As necessary for the purposes of my legitimate interests, if your rights or interests do not invalidate them, such as:
1. Provide and improve my services. I use your information to provide the services you have requested in my legitimate interest to improve my services;
The information about my clients is important for my business. I only share your personal information for very specific reasons and circumstances, such as:
- Service providers. We work with certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services for my store, such as transport companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with the law. I may collect, use, retain and share your information if in good faith I believe it is reasonably necessary to:
A. Respond to a legal procedure or to government requests;
B. Enforce my contracts, conditions and policies;
C. Prevent, investigate and address fraud and other types of illegal activity, security or technical problems; O well
D. Protect the rights, property and safety of my clients and others;
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I can store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US. UU and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction that has data protection and government oversight laws different from those in your jurisdiction. If I am going to transfer information about you outside the EU, I rely on the framework of the Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the process, since Google Cloud is certified as such.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a series of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights are of general application, others apply only in specific cases. Next, I describe those rights:
- Access You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I have about you. To do this, contact me as indicated below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change and delete your personal information, as well as to restrict my use of it. Except in the case of exceptional circumstances (such as my obligation to store data for legal reasons), I will usually delete your personal information if you request it.
- Objections. You can oppose to:
1. That I process part of your information according to my legitimate interests and 2. That I send you marketing messages after providing your express consent to receive them.
In these cases, I will remove your personal information unless you have compelling and legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if necessary for legal reasons.
- Complaints If you reside in the EU and want to raise concerns about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the corresponding local data protection authority.
For the purposes of the EU data protection law, I, David Quesada, am the controller of your personal information. If you have questions, you can contact me at the address email@example.com